North Sikkim Tour Packages from Kolkata NJP Gangtok
Discover best offers on north Sikkim tour packages from Kolkata/ NJP/ Gangtok at Nature Canvas Travel; Best Sikkim tour operators in Kolkata. Book customized north Sikkim travel packages with thrilling deals. Our best seller 7 Nights 8 Days North Sikkim tour packages from Kolkata (including up and down train) at flat 20% off covers all important attractions of Sikkim.
Are you searching for affordable North Sikkim tour operators in Kolkata?
Best Sikkim tour operators in Kolkata offers reliable North Sikkim tour packages. It should fulfill your requirements of affordable North Sikkim tour packages from Kolkata, don’t forget to Contact us!
If you are in Gangtok and want to go to North Sikkim then we have three different plans for you i.e.
1 Night 2 Days North Sikkim tour packages from Gangtok. ( Every day Packages Starting from Rs 2700)
2 Night 3 Days North Sikkim tour packages from Gangtok (Best Seller). (Every day Packages Starting from Rs 3700)
3 Night 4 Days North Sikkim tour packages from Gangtok. (Premium Starting from 6500)
Highlights of 2 Night 3 Days North Sikkim Tour Packages From Gangtok-
Amazing Gurudongmar lake near Lachen
Visit Zero point & Yumthang Valley in Lachung
Sikkim tour package cost from kolkata starting from as low INR 6000 per person.
How can you plan North Sikkim tour packages from NJP?
Popular Gangtok Sikkim Tour Packages from NJP:
Day 1> NJP/Bagdogra – Gangtok:
Upon arrival North Sikkim Gangtok Lachung Lachen Tour guests will meet with tour manager and proceed to Gangtok (5500 ft, 130 Km). In the evening relaxation time can be spent on M G Marg.
Day 2> Gangtok – Lachen:
Today north sikkim tour packages from Kolkata, NJP, and Gangtok guests will proceed to Lachen (9500 ft, 117 km). En route visit Bhim Nala Waterfalls – one of the tallest waterfalls in Sikkim and enjoy the natural beauty.
Day 3> Lachen – Gurudongmar Lake – Lachung:
The excursion to Chopta valley & Gurudongmar (17800 ft) begins with a 3-4 hour drive through snow-clad mountain peaks from Lachen. Gurudongmar Lake is one of the highest lakes in the world and located at an altitude of 5,430 m. Later north sikkim tour packages from Kolkata, NJP, and Gangtok guests will be transfered to Lachung.
Day 4> Lachung – Gangtok:
On the 4th day Visit Zero Point (Optional) and Yumthang valley (11800 ft) – A paradise for nature lovers with breath-taking scenic beauty. Later north sikkim tour packages from Kolkata, NJP, and Gangtok guests will proceed to Gangtok (113Km).
Day 5> Gangtok – Tsomgo Lake – Gangtok:
Visit Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir – a holy shrine honouring Indian army soldier - Harbhajan Singh. Later visit Tsomgo Lake (12400 ft, 43 Km) – a high altitude crystal clear beautiful lake.
Day 6> Gangtok – NJP/ Bagdogra:
Proceed to Airport/ Railway station as per the scheduled flight/train departure time.
Nature Canvas Travel wishes you a very blissful and successful life ahead. Stay in touch and stay in touch with us for your next holiday trip.
Sikkim opening Update, Jully 2021: In view of the course in COVID 19 cases with the second wave, definite limitations have been applied by the Government of Sikkim. We will update when new information is available. The latest relevant information for visiting Sikkim can be found >>here<<.
What are the attractions of Gangtok North Sikkim Tour Packages?
In Kolkata to North Sikkim Tour Packages you will visit some of the best attractions of Sikkim like - Lachen, Chaten, Gurudongmar Lake, Lachung, Yumthang Valley, Thangu Valley, Mount Katao, Chungthang, Crow's Lake, Seven Sisters Waterfalls, Mangan, Chopta Valley, Cholamu Lake, Green Lake Trek, Tosar Lake Trek, Singhik, Phensang Monastery (A Buddhist monastery in Sikkim, India, 9 kilometres north of Gangtok), Phodong Monastery (A Buddhist monastery in Sikkim, India. It is located 28 kilometres from Gangtok), Kabi Lungchok (also, spelled Kabi Longtsok & located 17 kilometers north of Gangtok) etc.
How do you plan your Kolkata to Sikkim tour Packages?
Firstly, book your tickets to either, Bagdogra Airport, Pakyong Airport of Sikkim or New Jalpaiguri Railway station as per your convenience. Later contact Nature Canvas Travel for a day-wise itinerary covering popular tourist attractions like Tsomgo Lake, Baba Mandir, Gurudongmar Lake, Lachen, Lachung, Yumthang Valley, Zero point etc. If you book all inclusive group tour plan then get in touch with us as soon as you plan your visit North Sikkim from Kolkata.
How can you reach North Sikkim in your Sikkim holiday plan?
To reach Kolkata to North Sikkim tour packages, you need to arrive at the Bagdogra airport or which is the nearest major airport located about 125 km away from Gangtok. You can take a private car, shared jeep, taxi from outside the airport to reach North Sikkim. You can also reach Pakyong Airport of Sikkim or New Jalpaiguri Railway station as per your convenience and then reach Gangtok. Next day you need to start for north Sikkim.
What are the best places to visit in North Sikkim in 2021?
Sikkim is one of the preferred places for travellers with immense natural beauty in summer. With snow clad mountains, frozen lakes, countless streams and Mountain Rivers and rhododendron Sikkim makes one's holiday memorable. So if want to make your North Sikkim trip unforgettable, here are some places that you must add on in your North Sikkim Tour Plan in 2021.
Holly Gurudongmar Lake
Unforgettable Yumthang Valley
Exquisite Cholamu Lake
Snowy Yumesamdong (Zero Point)
Seven Sisters Waterfall
Meandering Chopta Valley
Lovely Mt. Katao
Magnificent Thangu Valley
Wonderful Lachung Monastery
Adventurous Shingba Rhododendron Sanctuary
High Bhim Nala Water Falls
Khangchendzonga National Park
Thrilling Zemu Glacier
Top Things To Do In north sikkim tour packages from kolkata
Yak Ride at Tsomgo Lake
Wants to add something extra to your Sikkim holiday itinerary?
Think about a yak ride near the delightful Tsomgo Lake. A ride on these well decorated yaks!
Appropriate for all ages, yak ride near Tsomgo Lake is a must try as it gives you feeling of culture of Sikkim.
Winters are the best time for yak rides when you are in Gangtok Sikkim tour packages.
Location: Tsomgo Lake.
Price: INR 300 - 500 depending on season.
Helicopter Ride at Gangtok, Sikkim
In all of your Sikkim tour packages, a helicopter journey is an experience that will exactly capture you through the air with the beautiful backdrop of Sikkim.
With a helicopter ride, you can travel around the fascinating tourist places of Sikkim like Gangtok, Mt. Kanchenjunga, Tsomgo Lake, and Yumthang Valley etc. with a 360-degree sight. The helicopter ride is presented by Sikkim tourism department and really it’s a once in a lifetime experience.
Price: Please check Sikkim tourism department website for availability and price.
Timings: It takes place between 7 am and 12 pm.
Cable Car Trip in Gangtok
One of the popular attractions of North Sikkim Tour Packages from Gangtok is the cable car ride. It is the best way to explore the capital of Sikkim.
This Sikkim holidays provides you this memorable activity which offers shining views of Kanchenjunga peaks and valleys.
Location: Deorali, Gangtok
Price: INR 110 per adult
Timings: The Cable car operates daily between 9:30 am to 4:30 pm continuously.
Important facts about Zero Point trip:
- Valid Protected Area Permit (PAP) is required for Zero Point trip.
- Protected Area Permit can be obtaining from Tourist Offices in Gangtok, District Administrative Center at Mangan and Sub-Divisional Magistrate’s Office at Chungthang.
- Due to sub zero temperature ample warm cloth is a requirement for Zero Point Tour.
- Guests can rent pair of snow boots, gloves and overcoats at Zero Point.
- Please note that only Sikkim Government registered vehicles are allowed at Zero Point.
- Yumesamdong is at Chinese border in India, so visitors aren’t allowed beyond it.
- Zero Point Tour is not suitable for tourists suffering from breathing problem.
Important Geographical Data about North Sikkim tour packages from NJP
- Elevation of Gangtok: 1,650 m [27.3314° N, 88.6138° E]
- Elevation of Lachen: 2,600 m [27.7167° N, 88.5577° E]
- Elevation of Gurudongmar Lake: 5,154 m [28.0258° N, 88.7097° E]
- Elevation of Lachung: 2,700 m [27.6891° N, 88.7430° E]
- Elevation of Yumthang Valley: 3,700 m [27.8268° N, 88.6958° E]
- Elevation of Zero Point: 4,724 m [27.9305° N, 88.7346° E]
Exclusions of Kolkata to North Sikkim Tour Packages:
- Train food.
- Personal expenditure.
- Coolie Charges
- Entry fees.
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
Inclusions of North Sikkim Tour Packages from Kolkata:
- Sealdah/ Howrah to New Jalpaiguri & New Jalpaiguri to Sealdah 2nd Class Sleeper Train Fare as per request.
- Side Seen By Non Ac Car - Mahindra-bolero/ Tata Sumo. (Minimum 8 Sharing)
- Comfortable accommodation in Non Ac Cottage/ Homestay/ Hotel (Family Sharing) as per itinerary.
- All Meals plan from 1st day lunch to last day breakfast or as per package schedule
Why you should plan a trip from Kolkata to North Sikkim:
- The beauty of the Himalayas is truly mesmerizing.
- Beautiful lakes like the Gurudongmar Lake and Changu Lake.
- Enjoy a shopping experience down the MG road in Gangtok.
- Experience it cultural side with temples and monasteries.
Is ILP required for Foreigners to visit Sikkim?
Foreigners must get Inner Line Permit (ILP) to visit Sikkim. These can be obtain from all Sikkim Tourism Offices at New Delhi, Kolkata, District Magistrates Office of Darjeeling, Siliguri, and Rangpo on the power of an Indian Visa.
Compulsory Credentials for Bike Permit
- Motorcycle Registration Certificate.
- Valid Insurance record for Motorcycle.
- Valid Pollution record of Motorcycle.
- Driving license of Rider.
- Valid Identity Proof of Indian Citizenship of Rider.[Note: Aadhaar Card is not accepted]
- Valid Indian Citizenship Proof of Pillion.
- Three Stamp/ Passport Size color photograph for both Rider and Pillion.
- Letter of authorization if the bike is rented from a bike-renting organization.
Why Choose Our North Sikkim Tour Packages from Kolkata?
- 100% record of client’s satisfaction when you choose best sikkim tour operators in Kolkata.
- Nature Canvas Travel receives 5* rating based on 66 online reviews from our clients in Google 111 in Just Dial.
- Like other travel agency in Kolkata, we promise to complete your fooding and lodging requirements while you are on a holiday.
- We are beyond an ordinary tour operator! We try to complete every little demand during the journey.
- Wide range of tour packages to choose from according our clients’ individual preferences.
- Book Sikkim holiday packages at best price to suit every traveller’s budget.
Details about North Sikkim Tour Packages From Kolkata NJP Gangtok:
The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travelers of north sikkim tour packages from Kolkata, NJP, and Gangtok will be accommodated in a property of similar standard or quality.
All entry tickets during sightseeing, activities state and entry fees, camera charges, etc. are not included in the package.
Any personal operating expense or items of private nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the final itinerary of north sikkim tour packages from Kolkata, NJP, and Gangtok are to be measured as exclusion.
Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost if not integrated in the itinerary.
For Covid 19 - Guidelines issued by the State-Government are to be followed. Social distancing has to be maintained, regular hand sanitization and use of mask suggested.
ID proof is compulsory for each north sikkim tour packages from Kolkata, NJP, and Gangtok guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival at the destinations. PAN card will not be measured as a valid proof.
Any damage of any items in the hotel, home stay, and resort will be charged at actual basis from north sikkim tour package guest.
Base category rooms as per the option chosen in the package.
Please avoid using plastics and try to maintain the environmental balance of the destinations. Travelers of north sikkim tour package littering may be fined.
It is recommended for north sikkim tour packages from Kolkata, NJP, and Gangtok guests to carry dry snacks/food etc. from home. Try to carry a regular water bottle with you, so that you can refill it when required.
All international and domestic airfare, visa charges, or any kind of insurance is not covered in packages.
The cost mentioned is for minimum 2 PAX of north sikkim tour packages from Kolkata, NJP, and Gangtok guests for budget, deluxe Properties.
Because of any reason, natural or personal, if the tour or a particular activity is not completed, no refund will be processed, however it may be rescheduled.
Permits to Rohtang pass are available on actual basis and therefore are not included in the Package.
AC does not work in Hilly Areas.
Rates may fluctuate for any services change. The difference in the cost must be accept by the client in case of any amendment in the package by the guest.